My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TCAF. Good times.

Man. TCAF was so amazing. It might be my favorite festivo yet. Here are some moments...

Graham at the table. Feelin Ok. Caveman resting...




Mummy made a bunch of new friends. A very active dude when it comes to friendships. Here are some of his new friendships...



and these were the best hosts ever.. Kean and Naseem. Good leaders of fun times. Also first prize puppeteers.


Thanks to everyone who came by to visit us! I hope you enjoy the DFAC book and i shall see you next time. Around the earth.

11 comments:

Jason Bradshaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jason said...

It was nice meeting you there, there were so many awesome people there to make it an awesome time for everyone.

I'm glad Mummy had a good time as well

:)

RAWLS said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Sorry I missed ya! Next time.
Will you be going to the Toronto Fan Expo in August?

davor-m said...

It was cool to see some of your work up close. I was a bit rushed but it was still a great show. Lots of talent.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to come check it out, I was busy with house guests from Ottawa and apartment hunting, but Sonia told me your puppets were indeed awesome!

I hope you will come back to enjoy our fine city.

-Sonia's bff with the green hair.

Seo Kim said...

It was nice to meet you, albeit briefly! :)

Chris Houghton said...

Nice meeting you Scott! I'm loving the comic book I got from you as well. Hilarious stuff dude!

Kelly Tindall said...

Scott, excellent setup. Your display? Full of the good stuff.

The Right Honourable Derek Gowland, M.D., PhD said...

It was great to finally meet you.
It was even greater because I had no idea you were even going to be there!
Please come back to Canada anytime.

My brand new DFAC collection is tops!

Jennifer B. said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time! I'm still stoked about my DF Comics and my Stickleback (from Mr. A). What a treat!

Bertrand said...

Thanks for the article, very effective information.
here | site | here

Locations of visitors to this page