My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

a Battle from Stumptown

Hello, everyone.
So Stumptown was great, last weekend. Graham and i had a nice relaxing time at the table. Selling Hickees. and other things.
A fellow with a beard named pete (from the amazing GEEGAR) had me battle a fellow named Zack Soto (from pony club) through old fashioned drawing. Both of these dudes are very cool.
The battle went like this:
it was a fun battle.
ok, till next time. (which will probably be tomorrow. because i need to post about that show..)
-scott

3 comments:

JJT Soda Guys said...

I just found your blog through Double Fine's site. I dig all your pictures and such!
I'll be checkin back every now and again.

zack soto said...

A very fun battle it was. I CONCEDE!

Alexei Martins said...

AHAHAHAHA!!So coooool!!!!!

Locations of visitors to this page