My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 31, 2009

the FUN Gallery returns...


Gang! I am super excited about this group show i am taking part in at Meltdown Comics in LA this Friday. I wish i could get over there for it, but i cannot. So you will all have to go!

It is a show celebrating this gallery called FUN, one of the first ever to show Graffiti art like Basquiat and Keith Haring. It was in the East Village, which is where i live now, so it has been super exciting to research the scene at that time.


Return of the FUN Gallery
Friday Sept 4
Meltdown Comics
7522 Sunset Blvd in Hollywood
8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m

I will post my paintings friday morning, but here is a snippet of one of them... (i love posting snippets)

ok, see you!
-scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of coof stuff posted on your blog. I really enjoy my time scrolling through.

Locations of visitors to this page