My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

new DOUBLE FINE site.


Oh, man. This is very exciting. And i will tell you why.
We've got a brand new site over at Double Fine Productions. It's got forums and RSS feed and all that awesome futuristic stuff that the kids love these days.. go check it out and enjoy it.
Bagel and I still post comics most everyday. And Tim posts the good news about the world around us. You'll feel like you are partying when you are looking at it.
..scottc

6 comments:

Chris Hajny said...

holy crap! RSS and everything?!? Holy crap holy crap!

Jon Klassen said...

is your comic bigger now than it was? or am i imagining things.

Anonymous said...

Et un nouveau jeu en préparation? :D
En tout cas très beau site et forum!

Alexei Martins said...

exciting! :D YHA!

kaunchen said...

My friends and I all love ur master Ninja piece. very detail and lotd of funny characters and stories in the painting.
It great!! I wish I could join be at the show.

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Locations of visitors to this page