My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

omg. my birthday all early style.

vera!! holy crap. look at how amazing vera is! she painted these two ladies hanging out with trees on their heads and eating sushi and holding tea! vera is the ultimate!
man, vera.
i can't wait for my birthday to arrive. earliest birthday ever!
i will now officially write to the governement of the usa and ask to change it. because it feels better on the 12th than the 28th.
your pal, scottc

4 comments:

Bagel said...

you guys should sit in one of those trees and kiss. oooooo moted. that things awesome.

Alexei Martins said...

AMAZING!!!!This inspiring me a lot dude!!!I need to do some tree on a character's head!

James Chiang said...

Hi Scott!
James here from back at the Lucas Learning days! it's been a long time. i Love your distinct style! and these giesha ladies are awesome!

i wish i got here earlier, then i would known about your "Beasts" show. darn. hope you are well.

Custom Coaster said...

Your sucha lucky guy to get such great gifts I wish I knew more art friends!

Locations of visitors to this page