My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 24, 2009

They are here.


I am hearing reports that the DOUBLE FINE ACTION COMICS book has finally been arriving at doorsteps across America. And the entire WORLD. So if you preordered a copy, it should be arriving any minute, if it has not already.

This is very exciting news.

For those of you who do not know, this is Volume 1, collecting the first 300 comics of the webcomic I do for doublefine.com. Along with extra 'making of' sorts of things that movies usually come with. Available at Nerdcore and Doublefine..

More on this exciting time soon. But the FIRST KICK OFF will be at TCAF. That is when i shall first have them in my hands for the publics..

14 comments:

jess smart smiley said...

I just got mine in the mail and it rocks! It's worth the wait---thanks!

-jess smart smiley

patricio.betteo said...

Double fine.
Now all makes sense.

You're the one responsible of many of my droolings over Psychonauts (the best game EVER, BTW).

Man, those Viewmaster slides...

Kate said...

Oh man I love this book Scott. It's becoming my favorite bedtime read.

Aridi said...

I receive both my copies last week. It's great stuff and I look forward DFAC Vol. 2. Keep it up Scott.

Eric Dyck said...

It arrived and is already well-loved & dog-eared!

Søren Bendt said...

Oh yes!
Thanks for putting together the book, looking forward to the next one!
Currently practicing math and perspective required for 'Knight'. so hard man.

scottc said...

oh, man! i am so excited you are all getting the book! and enjoying it! that feels so great to hear! you dont even know. it is also good to hear they are arriving in Germany and those sweet Scandinavian countries!

scottc said...

p.s. dont get discouraged by the "how to draw" sections, you guys. you'll get the hang of the advanced mathematical drawing techniques that i am attempting to teach you.

scottc said...

also, thanks for getting the book. super appreciate it. ok, that is all. end of my comments..

ATom1746 said...

I'm sad.
I've been wanting to get my hands on a copy of this book for like, ever! But the cost to get a copy sent over here to New Zealand is way to high. I am jealous of all you guys who have this already.
Ah well, there's always the DFAC website.

stephen said...

I got mine. One of the classics of American literature. It's got a space on my shelf right between "Moby Dick" and "A Confederacy of Dunces". It's not in that space right now, though, because I'm still reading it.

Adina said...

Hurrah! I shall see you or your minions at the TCAF and most definitely buy a copy. Thank you sir!

Rollo said...

This will not really work, I suppose this way.
intrauterine devices | donate vehicle | remove stretch marks laser

Gary said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I think.
medical alert bracelets for women | orange county limo service | saliva drug test

Locations of visitors to this page