My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

NEW MOON ---NYC show Friday!

Guess what, everyone? My first painting will be showing here in New York this friday. It is true. So New Yorkers, you should come and hang out. I will be there as well. We can shake hands and hug or do whatever.

Here is a sneak peek of my painting. It is just a portion of it...

the Where and When info:

New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac
this Friday April 10th (runs through May 10th)
@ my plastic heart
210 Forsyth Street NYC 10002

myplasticheart (website)


so yeah, come over. -scott

p.s. Technically i did show these other paintings in New York last year, but those were just prints. Shizz don't count.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Woah, what was that longest comment in the world about? Anyway, Congrats Scott! I'm sure the show will have a great turn out! :-)

Ariel Braverman said...

hooray for new york! I will sneak out of work early to see this show.

ATom1746 said...

Too cool, if I was in NY right now, I would totally come to this show and give you a hug bro.

FuriousFeng said...

I am so sad that you're having a show while i'm on business AWAY from ny. bummer.

Funny videos said...

good art.Too cool photo.

Locations of visitors to this page