My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

NEW MOON ---NYC show Friday!

Guess what, everyone? My first painting will be showing here in New York this friday. It is true. So New Yorkers, you should come and hang out. I will be there as well. We can shake hands and hug or do whatever.

Here is a sneak peek of my painting. It is just a portion of it...

the Where and When info:

New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac
this Friday April 10th (runs through May 10th)
@ my plastic heart
210 Forsyth Street NYC 10002

myplasticheart (website)

so yeah, come over. -scott

p.s. Technically i did show these other paintings in New York last year, but those were just prints. Shizz don't count.


Kate said...

Woah, what was that longest comment in the world about? Anyway, Congrats Scott! I'm sure the show will have a great turn out! :-)

Ariel said...

hooray for new york! I will sneak out of work early to see this show.

ATom1746 said...

Too cool, if I was in NY right now, I would totally come to this show and give you a hug bro.

FuriousFeng said...

I am so sad that you're having a show while i'm on business AWAY from ny. bummer.

Funny videos said...

good art.Too cool photo.

Locations of visitors to this page