My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Portland Art Show

Oh, man. Check this out. Hickee is having an art show this thursday in portland. And i am flying up on a plane to be there and drink a glass of wine.

these good bros will be showing new paintings:
Graham Annable
Joe White
Nathan Stapley
Me

The Hickee Trunk Show
June 5th to June 30th
Opening Reception: June 7th, 6pm-10pm

Pony Club
625 NW Everett Street #105
Portland, OR


i will post my little paintings in a sec. or maybe tomorrow.

later, the world.

-scottc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you guys came right to my town and I totally missed it. So you all were only here the one day?

edwinushiro said...

Cool. Wish I was there.

Locations of visitors to this page