My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

PARIS Exhibition! (April 19th)

You guys! Especially, my Parisian friends! I am super excited about this new piece of news.

I will be having my first Paris exhibition on April 19th! at Galerie Arludik! It is located right near the Notre Dame cathedral, which is a pretty popular cathedral.

I will be showing new work and some old work. One such thing will be the series of paintings from that Show Off ad campaign that went down in Portugal a few years back: "How To Kill An Idea". Remember that?

It was this.....





so yeah, some of those paintings will be in the show.. and new paintings that i have yet to paint.. we will see what happens.

so yeah! super excited. i shall be reminding you that this show is coming. but if you are in Paris at that time, mark it on your calendars and come hang out! i am excited to visit paris again and do french things! oh, man.

ok.. see you.

..scottc

12 comments:

Alec Longstreth said...

That "How to Kill an Idea" series was one of my favorite things you have ever done. Especially the one with the Beatles and Yoko Ono. I laughed and laughed at that one.

Melinda Stanley said...

Holy Moly! I really really adore your work, Scott. I visit quite frequently but this piece is pure gold. I especially enjoy the "client thinks he's creative". Best laugh I had all day because it's oh so true!

CandiWare said...

always super fun :D

MAUMONT said...

Great news!!!

Abi. said...

Aha, I love this "How to Kill an idea" piece, very funny indeed. Wish I could come see it in person.

Anonymous said...

'How to kill an idea' is really brilliant!

Hobo Divine said...

You are my hero!

Brian David Elliott said...

Awesome.

Brian David Elliott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quentin said...

Goodness, there is so much useful information above!
here | site | site

dred said...

amazing :)

ahmed said...

شركة النجوم لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل اثاث بالطائف

Locations of visitors to this page