My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Press Start! (in montreal)

homies! some news!

A show in Montreal called "Press Start!" is happening on Thursday July 8th at Headquarters Galerie & Boutique.

I've given them this painting inspired by my favorite Atari games. It is called "Chowing On Some Breakout"


Go to the show on July 8th!

(i wont be able to go unfortunately, but i'll bet the other patrons will be pretty cool to hang with)

4 comments:

Jaime Baiao said...

gostei!

Andreas said...

holyshit!
I`m working on something for that show RIGHT NOW!

Unknown said...

amazing work scott!

Mathieu Beaulieu said...

I will be there

Locations of visitors to this page