My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Records! Plus a nice gift.

Hey! Look It's a record! This is by The Parallelograms, a UK band that plays cute poppy jams. I am honored to have my artwork kick it on the record clothing! Turned out cute, i think. I did an earlier even smaller little record for them. It was a mini cd though. This is an actual record for a record player.

You can purchase one of these little dudes online at Cloudberry Records.

Second thing is not for sale. This sweet girl who goes by Giddygirlie embroidered this awesome Rod Serling piece based on a drawing i did a little while ago. It turned out great! It makes me happy. Thanks, G and G music factory!

2 comments:

NePaul Wilson said...

Teehee that little squid gives me goosebumps of happiness!

Véronique Joffre said...

I really, really love your illustrations for the record...

Locations of visitors to this page