My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The second time...

So i painted my second ever wall last night at Cafe 1001 in east London. Oh, man, it felt pretty good. Jim Mahfood and the 3Megabits guys were great. They are skilled in the art of painting walls.

Here is a picture. Romain of 3megabit is on the ladder. My dude is the blue dude in the middle with the yellow and orange serpents coming out of his mouth.




interesting fact: the area where this cafe is located was Jack the Ripper's stomping ground. that sure is a spooky fact, eh? we went by the Ten Bells pub, which was his hangout.

4 comments:

Cedric Anderson said...

So cool.

Josh Blair said...

The Scott C./Food One team up utterly blows my mind.

Joe said...

Is one of the best sesation ever, I made one when I was in Peru, it felt like you left something behind!

I want to see a picture of it!

See you.

jlg

Unknown said...

Yep - tres cool, indeedus!!

Locations of visitors to this page