My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HOME SLICE #2

Hi, everyone.
The second house is revealed. This one is called "CLOUD HOUSE" it is a house inside of a cloud. A fake cloud. This is from the upcoming solo exhibish called HOME SLICE at Gallery Nucleus on March 7th. I am working feverishly.


"Cloudhouse"Some details from Cloud House.

More to be revealed soon. So get ready! However you want to get ready.

10 comments:

Josh Blair said...

Looks like a jovial time.

Anonymous said...

You're going to make me fall in love with you.


Thanks.

davor-m said...

Great piece! Jealous of your style... but love seeing it anyways.

Keep it up!

RAWLS said...

hehehe... I love cloud houses! Nice work my friend.

Cedric Anderson said...

So rad. Good show old boy.

Anonymous said...

I wish you could just come and draw all over my bedroom walls.

Daisy Church said...

gorgeous as always! always love the amount of details in your pieces :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastically fantastic. Any chance this might become a print that us starving students could buy?

david kow said...

looks like a terrific work!!!!

jonathan said...

THis is incredible. i want one!

Locations of visitors to this page