My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 09, 2008

the BOOK

The Double Fine Action Comics! In book form! What the heck?

Volume 1 will include the first 300 of my comics. Plus other things like a board game, a pin up, a making of, a commentary, and a foreword by TIM Schafer (whose words are world famous). .. all kinds of things that will make you super psyched.

It's a Double Fine and Nerdcore teamup and it's coming out in AUGUST, but you can preorder from Nerdcore right now! And at San Diego Comic Con, we should have some as well. more on that later.

so go preorder crazy and buy one for each room of the house! preorder crazy.

ok, see you all soon.

from scottc.

12 comments:

Majus said...

Finally!

Funny, I just ordered four books about drawing stuff, and now I read THIS! Great, now I have FIVE cool books about drawing and stuff.

Now, everybody says »Fool, you spend too much money! You cannot afford so many stuff!«, and then I say »Ha ha, dont worry, my friend, I just won a prize for my Monkey Island Flash Movie at a short-film-festival in bavaria. Fivehundred Euros!«, and they say »Woah, thats a lot of cash! With that money, you CAN afford that stuff!«, and I say »Right!«, and everybody is laughing, and then we are going to have a drink and talk about funny stuff, all the time, and… well.

I am looking forward for that book.
Looking forward through binoculars. Also, bought with that prize money.

Thanks for being great in drawing! Greetings!

Majus

Anne-Sofie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Søren Bendt said...

dude. I have so been looking forward to this!

Ian once did it said...

Hey man,
It was great meeting you at Mocca! The print I bought will look awesome over my fire place. If i had a fireplace... Or a home. I'm not homeless! Also can't wait to pick up that book, which looks great. August can't come soon enough. Take it easy

Ian H

Jon Klassen said...

YES.

Mike said...

YES! Finally! I can't wait!!

Joe White said...

nice! Congratulations SC.

Josh Parpan said...

Wow, thats so great! I definitely want one!

bran said...

this is the best news of the month...so far

Pirate Trish said...

best money i spent all month!

August is so far away....

Wes said...

This is going to be displayed prominently on my crappy coffee table, bringing its net worth to 30 dollars.

This is awesome news.

Jublin said...

i'm totally buying one!

at comiccon. i will be there with bells and whistles. and my wallet.

Locations of visitors to this page