My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

questions... and some pacmans.

dear everyone and my digital diary,

first of all, thank you for coming to the cute hunter show. you are great.

second, megagoosey did an interview and posted it. perhaps you are interested in these questions and the answers to them. i thought very hard about the answers.


it is here.

thirdly, Gallery 1988 is going to come out with a limited edition set of some more Pac Man prints.. perhaps those will be of interest to you. more information on their blog..

these are the 5 that will be in that cute little set...


ok, later!
...scottc.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh. I don't think I've ever thought of Pac-Man as being adorable, but now I do. Oh man, the fourth one in with the ghosts is so cute I feel physical pain.

Albert Sorrentino Jr. said...

Very amusing and very amazing!

Sweet Potato said...

SO so so adorable.

Jordan said...

Quite helpful data, lots of thanks for your article.
houses for rent | essay about myself | double front doors

Locations of visitors to this page