My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.pyramidcar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sketchtravel.


So my friend Dice is doing this amazing project called Sketchtravel with his friend Gerald in Paris. It's this awesome sketchbook that they are having artists contribute to from around the world. And when it is done, they are going to auction it off. And probably publish it. It's pretty amazing so far. My favorite is Robert Valley's piece. Blows me away, that guy.
But anyway, i am super happy to be involved. Very privileged feeling. It's a cool project.
Dice wanted hundreds of soldiers and a board game. That was his request. I threw in a caveman for good measures.
Ok, awesome. Going to Paris this weekend. Can't wait. omg.
-scott.

7 comments:

Gerald Guerlais said...

Thank you very much for being part of this amazing experience/adventure Scott. You did an awesome drawing ! congrats ! I can't wait to see you very soon in Paris !

Oliver said...

woah dude! look at your beard!
future cave man style....
XO
O

Jason Newkirk said...

your stuff is awesome man...super appealing stuff. Keep it up!

sarahmojoh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stuart Livingston said...

Robert Valley's is pretty sick - you're right. I had it as the wallpaper at my work computer for a while. I love this though...I hope those guys end up publishing their book someday. I've taken a look @ the site many times and would definitely stand in @ least ONE line for this!

Stuart Livingston said...

Sorry I meant to say "I hope you guys..." lol

Anonymous said...

The only thing it's missing is a Fish Tank... I'm sorry. I'm contractually obligated to do stuff like that.

Locations of visitors to this page